5 Ingredients Chocolate & Peanut Butter Bars
This easy no-bake dessert is the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter! With only 5 ingredients these chocolate and peanut butter bars are fast, easy and DELICIOUS!
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt butter and mix in peanut butter, confectioners sugar, and graham cracker crumbs. Spread in a 9x13 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and pour over peanut butter mixture. I melted the chips in a microwave-safe bowl using 30-second increments and then checking every 15 seconds once the chips had started to melt.