Butterscotch Lush has a delicious and buttery crust made from Pecan Sandies crumbs, a cream cheese layer, a creamy butterscotch pudding layer, and a layer of whipped topping on top. It’s an almost no-bake dessert that is perfect for summer potlucks and picnics.
- 1 (11.3-ounce) package pecan sandies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup flour
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3.4-ounce) instant butterscotch pudding
- 3 1/4 cups milk
- chopped pecans, optional
- Place cookies in food processor and process until finely crumbled.
- Stir together cookie crumbs, melted butter, and flour in a medium bowl.
- Transfer cookie crumb mixture into a lightly greased 9x13-inch pan. Press evenly along bottom of pan. Place in 325 degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. With mixer on low, beat in 2 cups whipped topping just until combined.
- Spread cream cheese layer on top of crust.
- Using an electric mixer, beat both boxes of butterscotch pudding with milk on LOW until thick. Spread on top of cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining whipped topping on top.
- Garnish with chopped pecans if desired.