CREAMY WHITE WINE VEGAN GNOCCHI
This Creamy White Wine Vegan Gnocchi is a rich and simple meal that will have you coming back for more. Ready in just 20 minutes!
- 16 oz package gnocchi
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 4 cloves garlic diced
- 4-8 oz white wine
- 12 oz non-dairy milk unsweetened
- 1 tsp Better Than Bouillon No Chicken Base*
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan plus more for topping
- 2 tbsp flour
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh basil for topping
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add gnocchi and cook according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- Pour wine in the pan and allow to cook down for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.**
- Add milk, Better Than Bouillon, vegan parmesan and flour to the pan and whisk constantly until smooth and bubbly.
- Taste and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add gnocchi to the pan and stir to combine.
- Serve with fresh basil and more parmesan.