Adobo Chicken is a classic Filipino recipe cooked in soy sauce, garlic, vinegar and peppercorns that makes the most delicious braised chicken ever.
- 6 chicken thighs bone-in and skin-on
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 4 bay leaves
- Add all the ingredients together in a large bowl and marinade for 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees, add the chicken skin side down to a large dutch oven along with the sauce and bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, turn the chicken over and glaze with the sauce and cook, uncovered, for an additional 30 minutes until the chicken is browned and the sauce is reduced.