Blueberry Delight with graham cracker crust - cheesecake meets blueberry fluff in this no bake dessert!
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (9 crackers)
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, well softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tubs (8oz each) whipped topping, divided
- 2 cans (21oz each) blueberry pie filling
- Chopped pecans, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a food processor, blend the graham crackers and pecans until finely chopped. Stir in butter and sugar until well combined and press into the bottom of a 13x9 pan. Bake for 8 minutes and let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Using 1 container of whipped topping, beat in about 1 cup so there are no lumps. Fold in the remaining whipped topping from the container and spread the cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Add the blueberry pie filling in an even layer. Top with remaining container of whipped topping. Garnish with chopped pecans if desired. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.