A fun and delicious way to enjoy your favorite candy! Chocolate and peanut butter made from buckeyes are transformed into a smooth and creamy dip. Serve with graham crackers, teddy grahams or apples!
- 1- 8 ounce package of cream cheese softened
- ½ cup of butter softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour and vanilla.
- Using the paddle mixer attachment or a wooden spoon mix in the chocolate chips.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with teddy grahams, graham crackers or apples.