Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
We’ve all had those days.. you come home from work or school, and the only think you want to do is throw yourself on the sofa and relax. Then it’s either the hunger kicks in or in my case, your spouse or kid start complaining about being hungry. This is when this recipe comes in handy. It’s super simple and easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time.
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/8 cup cilantro optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 flour tortillas 10 inches
- 2 cups 8 ounces shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 sour cream for dipping
- Heat skillet to medium heat, In a small bowl, toss chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, cheese, salt & pepper, and cilantro.
- Lightly grease pan with olive, Place tortilla on pan, top with 1/4 of chicken mixture and fold in half. Allow to cook for 2 minutes and flip for 2 minutes on the other side. Remove from heat and repeat the process for all four tortillas. Cut each quesadillas into 4 portions, makes 16 slices.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream, garnish with cilantro and serve with the quesadillas as a dip.