Campfire Grilled Nachos
Everyone gets to customize their own nachos with this simple recipe made over the campfire or grill. Add your favorite ingredients!
- tortilla chips
- ground meat
- taco seasoning
- beans of choice
- chilis or peppers
- Prepare the taco meat.
- Chop the toppings.
- Place a layer of tortilla chips in the bottom of your foil pan.
- Add a layer of desired toppings, including cheese.
- Continue to make layers until the pan is filled.
- Add a thick layer of cheese on top.
- Cover the pan with a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place on a grate over a campfire or on a grill.
- Cook until the cheese is melted and veggies are tender.
- Peel back the corner of the foil to check if it is grilled to your liking.
- Pull the pan off the campfire and eat.