Caramel Cashew Clusters
Caramel Cashew Clusters are the perfect easy treat! A no-bake candy that's only 3-ingredients.
- 1 heaping cup Planter's cashews
- 2 cups soft caramels , unwrapped (I used my homemade caramels)
- 14 ounces Hershey's chocolate bars
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Place piles of about 6-7 cashews all around the pan.
- Place unwrapped caramels in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until caramel is melted.
- Pour a small spoonful of caramel over each cashew pile, making sure some of the caramel touches all of the cashews so they will stick together.
- Place the pan in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes to harden the caramel.
- Meanwhile, break the chocolate bars into pieces and add to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove the baking sheet from the fridge and use a spoon to coat each cluster in chocolate. Allow excess chocolate to drip off and place back on the baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for a few more minutes for the chocolate to set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge.
- You might also like Graham Cracker Toffee Bars!