Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole
Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole is a classic breakfast casserole with eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, and cheese, Great for the holidays and a crowd.
- 1 30 oz package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 lb ground sausage I used Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 1 lb bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 onion diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Grease a large 6 quart slow cooker (or bigger) with cooking spray or butter.
- Layer half the hash browns in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top with half the sausage, bacon, cheese, onions, green pepper, and red pepper. Repeat layers with the remaining ingredients.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Pour egg mixture over hash brown and cheese layers.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.