Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan
Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan – An easy, cheesy dinner where everything bakes together in one dish. Just dump and bake and your dinner is ready!
- 1 (12 ounce) package whole wheat penne pasta
- 1 (24 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 2–3 cups water
- 1 pound of chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dump uncooked noodles, pasta sauce, water, chicken and 1/2 cup mozzarella in baking dish. Add salt and pepper. Mix ingredients together. Make sure liquid covers pasta and chicken.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Spread breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese over pasta dish. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are golden brown.