Easy Sour Cream Chicken Recipe
Sour Cream Chicken is an easy and delicious weeknight meal. Boneless chicken breast is covered in a sour cream sauce and cooked in the oven.
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan grated
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Parsley chopped, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly coat a 9x13 baking dish or casserole dish with olive oil.
- Mix together sour cream with a 1/2 cup of Parmesan, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Lay your chicken breasts in baking dish, top each with mozzarella cheese. Spread the sour cream mixture over the chicken in the casserole dish
- Top with remaining Parmesan. Cook for 1 hour, or until internal temp of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
- Garnish with parsley.