Fall Off The Bone Ribs
These Fall Off The Bone Ribs are a simple recipe that is baked low and slow in the oven creating a tender, juicy and flavorful bbq dinner.
- 1 rack baby back ribs membrane removed
- 2 Tbs paprika
- 1 Tbs black pepper
- 3 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 tsp coarse salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 cup brown sugar bbq sauce
- 2-3 Tbs honey
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Lay your ribs on a large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Mix together your dry rub ingredients and rub onto both sides of your ribs and wrap up tightly and place on large baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 3 hours.
- Remove from oven and unwrap.
- Mix together your bbq sauce and honey and brush on ribs.
- Place back in oven on lowest rack and broil for about 3-5 minutes, remove from oven and brush with more bbq sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired.