Keto No Bake Coconut Bars
Sweet craving? These soft, chewy coconut bars are healthy dessert heaven. NO-BAKE and made with only 5 ingredients, you'll never guess these decadent-tasting candy bars are low carb, Keto and sugar free!
- 3 cups / 270g desiccated coconut unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut cream
- 1/2 cup / 120 ml sugar free syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 oz / 30g dark or sugar free chocolate minimum 85% cocoa solids
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender or with an electric mixer until and you have a moist, sticky mix. The coconut shreds should be MUCH smaller than they were before blending.
- Line a 8x5 inch pan with parchment paper and fill in the coconut mix. Press down with your hands until it's nice and firm. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes. Then remove and cut into pieces.
- Heat the chocolate in the microwave (30 second bursts) or in a water bath (place the bowl with chocolate into a larger bowl half-filled with boiled water. The heat gently melts the chocolate).
- Fill melted chocolate into a plastic bag and pierce a hole with a needle. Drizzle the coconut bars with the chocolate.
- Return to the fridge for 10 minutes so the chocolate firms up.