Ma's Picnic Pasta Salad
Looking for an easy no-mayonnaise pasta salad recipe to enjoy? Give Ma's Picnic Pasta Salad a try! It's loaded with summer veggies, packed with flavor, and perfect for all those summer cookouts and picnics.
- 1 (16 oz.) box rotini noodles
- 1 (28 oz.) can diced tomatoes*
- 1 (16 oz.) bottle Zesty Italian Dressing (I use Kraft)
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (or use Vidalia onion)
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Cook noodles in salted water according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Place in a large bowl.
- Add diced tomatoes and their juice, chopped cucumber, chopped green pepper, chopped green onions, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper; toss gently until combined. Add Zesty Italian Dressing and toss gently to coat the noodles.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to meld.