A super easy to prepare, no-bake cookie treat that kids will love and maybe giggle a little at the name too.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 300 ml Canada, 14 oz US
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups dried coconut, fine or medium cut
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Additional graham crumbs for rolling the cookie balls.
- Melt the butter and and combine it with the sweetened condensed milk & vanilla extract until well blended.
- Add the graham crumbs, coconut and chocolate chips. Mix to combine well.
- Refrigerate for an hour or so before rolling the mixture into 1 1/4 inch balls. You want to make these on the smallish side as they are quite rich.
- Roll the balls in additional graham crumbs and once again chill until firm.
- Refrigerate in a sealed container to store.