No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bites
Chocolate and peanut butter are a perfect match in these chewy no-bake treats.Recipe adapted from and with thanks to New Nostalgia.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil unrefined is important here for the coconut flavor
- 2 cups rolled oats not instant oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cups dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: toasted coconut for topping
- Melt the peanut butter, honey and coconut oil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir frequently as the mixture melts. When it has melted, remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients. Stir until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan. Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens, at least 3-4 hours. Slice into 1"-2" square pieces. Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!