NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER OREO CHEESECAKE
This No Bake Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecake is a delicious dessert with peanut butter Oreo crust and peanut butter cheesecake filling, topped with chocolate ganache and crushed Oreos.
- 24 Peanut butter Oreos
- ⅓ cup Unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ cup Heavy whipping cream, cold
- 24 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cup Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1½ creamy Peanut Butter Creamy
- 12 Oreos, crushed
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Peanut Butter Oreos, crushed
- TO MAKE THE OREO CRUST:
- Line a 9 inch spring form pan with parchment paper or spray with non stick spray. Set aside. Put 24 Oreo cookies in the food processor and pulse until finely ground. Add melted butter and pulse until it moistens. Press onto the bottom of the spring form pan.
- TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- In a large dish beat heavy whipping cream, at low speed for about a minute, and then continue beating at high speed until stiff peaks form. In a separate dish beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla, at low speed, until smooth and creamy. Add peanut butter and beat until well combined. Fold in whipping cream and then fold in crushed Oreos. Spread over the Oreo crust. . Keep refrigerated for minimum 4 hours, possibly overnight. Remove spring form pan sides carefully, before serving
- TO MAKE CHOCOLATE GANACHE:
- In a medium dish heat heavy whipping cream, on medium – high temperature. Remove from heat as soon as it starts to boil. Pour it in the pan with chocolate chips and cover. Leave it for 5 minutes and then mix until the chocolate chips melts completely. Pour the chocolate over the cheesecake and spread with spatula.
- TOP WITH CRUSHED OREOS