No Fail Orange Creamsicle Fudge
Swirls of orange and white make this easy Orange Creamsicle Fudge a hit at any dinner or picnic. The bright color and fresh taste make it a fun no bake treat.
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 - 16 ounce can vanilla frosting
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange extract
- Orange Gel Food Coloring
- 12 orange slice gummy candies
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil and set aside.
- Place the white chips and butter in a large pan and heat until melted and creamy.
- Peel off the metal liner on the frosting. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Pour into the melted white chocolate mixture. Stir until melted and creamy.
- Pour the mixture evenly into two bowls. Stir the extract into one bowl of fudge. Use a toothpick to add a little bit of orange gel food coloring at a time. Stir it in and look at your color. Add more if you want it darker. Make sure to use a new toothpick each time if you continue to add color.
- Drop spoonfuls of each color randomly into the prepared pan. Swirl with a knife every so often, then continue spooning more of each color into the pan.
- Use the knife to swirl the top a little bit. Be careful not to over swirl, or you will lose the white color.
- Let the fudge cool for 10 minutes. Cut the gummy orange slices into 3 pieces and press them into the top of the fudge.
- Let the fudge completely cool and set up before cutting into 36 pieces.