PARMESAN CAULIFLOWER BITES
Crisp, crunchy cauliflower bites that even the pickiest of eaters will love. Perfect as an appetizer or snack!
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Panko*
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon Emeril’s Essence Creole Seasoning
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan and Emeril’s Essence; set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge cauliflower in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Add cauliflower to the skillet, 5 or 6 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately.