Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie is a simple, almost no-bake pie with big chocolate and peanut butter flavor.
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 & 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
TO MAKE THE CRUST:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all the crust ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring until moistened. Press the mixture evenly on the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
TO MAKE THE FILLING
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla until combined.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer with a whisk attachment to whip cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the filling into the baked crust. Refrigerate for about 4 hours, or until set, before serving. Keep pie refrigerated.