Peanut Butter Fudge To Die For
This is the best peanut butter fudge recipe around. The peanut butter fudge with marshmallow cream is easy to make and is a delicious holiday treat. The creamy fudge is made with sugar, butter, evaporated milk, marshmallow creme, vanilla, and peanut butter chips.
- 1-1/2 sticks butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 - 5oz. can evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
- 10 oz. peanut butter chips (I used Reese's)
- 1 - 7 oz. can marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Melt the butter in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the evaporated milk and sugar and stir until well blended.
- Bring to a full rolling boil on medium, stirring constantly. Cook until candy thermometer reaches 234-degrees or for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallow creme. Stir until well blended.
- Add vanilla. Stir.
- Add peanut butter chips and stir until blended.
- Pour into 9" x 9" pan and cool.
- (Let's be real - take a spoon and eat a little while it's still warm).