This snack is perfect if you are looking for something different. They contain salami and cheese and they taste like pizza.
- 1 can (16.3 oz) biscuit dough
- marinara sauce
- mozzarella cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- shredded parmesan cheese for topping
- Cut each biscuit in half. Press each half into a circle with your thumb.
- Place a small dollop of marinara sauce, 1 pepperoni, and 1 cube of mozzarella on each biscuit round.
- Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out. Lay the pizza bombs on a baking sheet lined with greased parchment paper
- Combine melted butter, garlic, salt and pepper, and italian seasoning in a small bowl. Brush the butter mixture onto each pizza bomb and top with parmesan.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes (until biscuits have nicely browned).
- Once pizza bombs are cool enough to handle, serve immediately. Enjoy!