S'mores Cookie Dough Truffles
These easy edible cookie dough truffles are the perfect no-bake summer treat. Eggless, and using graham crackers instead of flour, they're both safe to eat and extremely delicious.
- 1 1/2 c. (3 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 1/4 c. crushed graham crackers, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 c. marshmallow bits, plus more for garnish
- 3/4 c. mini chocolate chips
- 3 c. chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Line two small baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in graham crackers and salt, then fold in mini chocolate chips and marshmallow bits.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough into small rounds in a single layer on the baking sheets. Freeze until hardened, 15 minutes.
- When the truffle bites are frozen, melt chocolate chips in the microwave on medium power in 30-second intervals. Stir coconut oil into melted chocolate.
- Dunk each truffle into melted chocolate and toss until evenly coated. Return to baking sheet, then sprinkle immediately with more marshmallow bits and crushed graham cracker.
- Let set for 10 minutes, or refrigerate until ready to serve.