Vegan Gnocchi with Spinach and Tomatoes
These vegan gnocchi with a creamy cashew sauce, spinach, and tomatoes is the perfect weeknight meal. It's super easy to make and incredibly comforting! It's ready in only 15 minutes!
For the gnocchi:
- 1 17.6 OZ (500 g) package store-bought gnocchi make sure to choose a vegan brand
- 4 handful fresh spinach
- 2 tomatoes, diced
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup cashews (unsalted and not roasted)
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons white miso paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon tapioca starch
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- black pepper
- Prepare the gnocchi according to the instructions on the package. Place the spinach in a colander and drain the gnocchi over it (this is an easy trick to wilt fresh spinach).
- Make the sauce: place all ingredients in a high speed blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the sauce into a large pot and heat until it thickens up. Add the gnocchi, the spinach, and the diced tomatoes. Cook for another minute.