Vegan Zucchini Soup
Ultra creamy vegan zucchini soup. This simple 9-ingredient recipe is ready in 30 minutes and crazy delicious. It’s also gluten-free.
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 2.2 pounds (1kg) Zucchinis (Sliced)*
- 3 cups (720ml) Vegetable Stock
- 1 14oz (400ml) Can Coconut Cream*
- Salt and Pepper to taste
For Serving (Optional):
- Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- Ground Black Pepper
- Fresh Thyme
- Add the olive oil, chopped onions, crushed garlic, dried basil, thyme and rosemary to a pot and sauté until the onions are softened.
- Add in the sliced zucchini and toss with the onions and spices.
- Add the vegetable stock and coconut cream. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover the pot and simmer until the zucchinis are soft and cooked.
- Blend up with an immersion blender if you have one or by transferring in stages to a blender jug and blending until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with some vegan parmesan, ground black pepper and fresh thyme.