Baked Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip
This Baked Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip is ooey, gooey, and perfect for fall! Enjoy it with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or any of your favorite dippers. Sure to be a new family favorite!
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Caramel Apple Pie Filling
- For topping:
- 1/2 c. flour
- 3 T. butter melted
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- caramel sundae topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, granulated sugar, sour cream, and vanilla extract.
- Beat at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of a 10 inch pie plate.
- Top with Lucky Leaf Caramel Apple Pie Filling.
- In a separate small bowl, combine flour, melted butter, and brown sugar to create streusel topping.
- Sprinkle topping over pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes.
- Drizzle with caramel topping as desired; serve with vanilla wafers, crackers, pretzels, or your favorite dippers!