Bang Bang Brussels Sprouts
Looking for the best brussels sprouts recipe? We got you.
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (quartered if large)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, lime juice, and garlic.
- On a large baking sheet, toss Brussels sprouts in sauce until fully coated and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast until Brussels are slightly charred and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.