BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON & CHEDDAR RECIPE
This sweet and delicious broccoli salad is easy to make and loaded with flavor and crunch.
- 1 lb. broccoli about 4 cups, cut into florets
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar, cut into small cubes
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix together the broccoli, crumbled bacon, onion, cranberries, cheese and the walnuts.
- In a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise, vinegar and the sugar. Add to the broccoli mixture and gently stir. Chill and serve.