Butterscotch Pudding Pretzel Cookies
Sweet and salty goodness! Soft butterscotch cookies loaded with pretzels and chocolate chips.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup ( 2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3.4 oz box of butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups salted pretzels, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate-toffee baking bits
- coarse sea salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a flat rimmed cookie sheet or line with parchment paper/slip mats.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Add in eggs, vanilla and pudding mix. Mix until fully combined.
- Gradually add in flour mixture and beat until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips, pretzels and toffee bits. Your dough will be thick.
- Drop dough, by the tablespoons on prepared baking sheet. If desired, sprinkle tops with coarse sea salt.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing.
- Then, cool cookies completely on wire rack.