Chickpea Salad Recipe
Chickpea Salad loaded with crisp cucumbers, juicy tomatoes, creamy avocado, feta cheese and chickpeas or garbanzo beans. Fresh, healthy and protein packed!
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice from 1 large lemon
- 1 garlic clove pressed or minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 English Cucumber halved and sliced
- 15 oz chickpeas or garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 4 oz feta cheese diced
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl: 3 Tbsp olive oil, 3 Tbsp lemon juice, 1 pressed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper and whisk to combine (or shake them together in a small mason jar).
- Combine remaining chickpea salad ingredients in a salad bowl, add dressing to taste (we used all of it) and toss to coat.