Honey Garlic Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
This Honey Garlic Chicken Sheet Pan Meal is complete with sides of carrots, broccoli and baby potatoes. It's full of flavour, and quick and easy.
- 3 lbs Chicken thighs bone-in and skin-on
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Soya Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- '1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 5-6 medium carrots halved
- 1 broccoli head cut into florets
- 1 /2 lb baby russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Sesame Seeds for garnish optional
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soya sauce, garlic, and vinegar.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and cover with 3/4 of the marinade, reserving the rest. Allow the chicken to marinade for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange the chicken, carrots and potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer,
- Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes.
- Add brocolli and drizzle with the reserved marinade. Return to oven for 10 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.