Italian Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Italian Roasted Potatoes - buttery, cheesy oven-roasted potatoes with Italian seasoning, garlic, paprika and Parmesan cheese. So delicious.
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon bottled Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 dashes paprika
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Clean and rinse the baby potatoes, drain and cut into halves.
- Heat up an oven-safe skillet (cast-iron preferred) and add the olive oil. Add the potatoes and cook until the surface turns crispy. Turn over the cook the skin side until nicely browned. Push the potatoes to one side and saute the garlic, follow by the Italian seasoning, salt and paprika, stir to combine well. Turn off the heat and sprinkle the cheese and parsley on top of the potatoes. Transfer the skillet into the oven, roast for 15 minutes. Add the butter cubes on top of the potatoes, serve immediately.