Outrageously Good Stuffed Celery
Celery sticks stuffed with cream cheese, bacon, herbs and cheddar cheese are outrageously good! Served as an appetizer or snack, this is a recipe that’s sure to become a favorite at parties, cookouts and family gatherings.
- 4 - 5 stalks celery - washed and dried
- 1 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- 1/4 cup bacon - chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese - grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley - chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives - chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- Cut celery stalks in half and set aside. Using a food processor or hand held mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add in bacon, cheese, parsley, chives, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Pulse or blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Using a small spoon, fill the celery "boat" with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with addition chives and bacon if desired. Serve immediately!