Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
This Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole is ready in 30 minutes and makes the perfect weeknight meal! Kid friendly & guest approved, it’s sure to become a favorite!
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken or 3 cups of boneless cooked Chicken or Turkey meat
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup of crushed Ritz Crackers - approximately 3/4 a sleeve
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Spray an 8x8 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Shred boneless chicken or turkey meat and toss into a medium bowl.
- Add sour cream, cream of chicken soup and poppy seeds to the chicken. Mix well.
- Spread chicken mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- In a small bowl combined crushed Ritz crackers and melted butter. Mix well.
- Spread cracker mixture over chicken mixture.
- Cook in oven for 25 minutes until top is golden and mixture is starting to bubble.
- Serve Immediately.