SKINNY BROCCOLI SALAD
This lightened up Skinny Broccoli Salad gets a delicious crunch from the sunflower kernels and crisp broccoli, with a delicious healthy dressing made from Greek yogurt!
- 1 medium head of broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup raisins, or 1 (1 oz) box
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 TB sugar
- 1 1/2 TB white vinegar
- 3-4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Combine broccoli, sunflower kernels, raisins, and bacon in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Stir together Greek yogurt, sugar, and vinegar in a small bowl. Pour over the top of broccoli mixture and stir evenly to coat.
- Tastes great when served immediately. If you need to refrigerate it for later, you may want to prepare a bit more of the dressing to add in case it gets a little dry.