THE ULTIMATE BAKED SPAGHETTI
The Ultimate Baked Spaghetti - cheesy spaghetti topped with Italian seasoned cream cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese - SOOOO good! Makes a great freezer meal too! We ate this two days in a row!
- 16-oz thin spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 5 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb Italian sausage or hamburger, cooked
- 1 (24-oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain. Whisk together eggs, parmesan cheese, and melted butter. Toss with pasta. Place in prepared pan.
- Combine Italian seasoning, garlic, cream cheese, and sour cream. Spread over pasta.
- Combined cooked sausage or hamburger and spaghetti sauce. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Top with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.