Weight Watchers Broccoli Salad
Broccoli Salad is a quick summer salad recipe that everyone always LOVES! Fresh and colorful broccoli, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, and bacon bits are tossed in a creamy homemade dressing.
- 4 cups small broccoli florets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup salted sunflower seed kernels
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture, and toss well. Chill for 1 hour.