Avocado Pasta Sauce with Fresh Basil
This easy, healthy and deliciously creamy Avocado Pasta Sauce recipe is made with 5 ingredients and is ready in under 5 minutes! This no-cook sauce is made in the Vitamix blender and is perfect to serve over noodles, zucchini noodles, rice, or your favorite veggies!
- 2 medium avocados
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic or more to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp sea salt
- dash of freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the container of your Vitamix blender. I recommend using the Self-Detect Blending Cups!
- Blend, starting on low speed and increasing to high, for 30-60 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
- Remove sauce from blending cup or container.
- Serve over your favorite bowl of warm pasta, zoodles, rice or veggies!