AVOCADO TUNA SALAD
Tuna layered with avocado and fresh salsa. This avocado tuna salad recipe is a healthy low carb lunch recipe you’re going to love!
- 5 ounces Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro, fresh
- 2 tablespoon Lime, juiced
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 cup Pico de Gallo
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- Drain the tuna in the can.
- In a bowl mix tuna, mayonnaise, cilantro and juice from half a lime. Add salt to taste and stir it all together
- Peel and chop the avocado before placing it in a bowl. Squeeze the remaining half of a lime over it and lightly mash the avocado leaving some chunks. Salt to taste.
- On a plate make a layer with half of the avocado. Then layer half of the tuna on top of that. Finish it with a layer of fresh pico de gallo salsa. Repeat for a second serving.