Simple Vegan Pesto
This easy vegan pesto is packed full of fresh basil and delicious flavor. It’s much better than store-bought pesto, and you can make it in minutes!
- 3 cups basil moderately packed
- juice of one small-medium lemon
- 1/3 c pine nuts
- 2 large garlic cloves peeled and roughly chopped
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except the olive oil. Pulse until evenly chopped. Slowly add in the olive oil through the top of the processor. Pulse until evenly combined, but not completely smooth.