Skinny BLT Avocado Wraps
Pretty much my favorite thing EVER invented. Well ok, besides my kids...and my fiance...maybe our dog too...but...a girls gotta eat! Lunchtime, snacks, breakfast (add an egg!) ...whatever...I'm happy! And since it contains those good avocado fats, we feel totally satisfied afterwards!
- 3 large slices of crisp iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 head of butter lettuce
- 6 slices nitrate free bacon, cooked
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1-2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Options: sliced turkey breast
- Lay out one large iceberg leave, then layer on 2 slices of butter lettuce leaves on top.
- Top nicely with a few slices of both tomato and avocado, then add in 2 slices of bacon.
- I like adding sliced turkey (3-4 ounces to make a meal)
- Fold the bottom up, the sides in, and roll like a burrito.
- Slice in half then serve cold.
- These are great for make ahead lunches! Enjoy!