Vegan Stuffed Shells
These vegan stuffed shells are filled with the best super creamy spinach artichoke dip. This meal is family-friendly, easy to make, and it's definitely a crowd-pleaser! Vegan.
- 16 oz jumbo shells (use gluten-free shells if necessary)
- vegan spinach artichoke dip (Find the recipe link below)
- 25 oz jar tomato sauce
- parsley to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare the vegan spinach artichoke dip. While you're making the dip, boil the shells. Drain the shells and set them aside to cool until you can handle them. Don't let the shells sit for too long or they will become sticky and form one big clump.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp (depending on how big the shell is) of the filling into each shell. You want it to be filled but not overflowing.
- Put 3-4 tbsp of tomato sauce in the bottom of a 9x11 oven-safe casserole dish and spread it evenly around. Place the stuffed shells into the casserole dish. Top with the remaining tomato sauce. Cover with parchment paper or foil and bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.