Vegan Yum Sauce
This Vegan Yum Sauce is my take on the sauce made popular at Cafe Yumm. It's creamy, full of flavor, and has a healthy dose of protein.
- 1/2 cup canned chickpeas 100 g, keep juice from the can
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast 50 g
- 1/2 cup silken tofu 100 g
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk 100 g
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds 40 g
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice 30 mL
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup chickpea juice
- Add all ingredients except chickpea juice to a blender. Blitz until smooth, slowly adding chickpea juice until you reach a thick, pourable consistency.