WHITE AND BLACK BEAN SALAD RECIPE
A flavorful side dish made with cannellini beans, black beans, tomatoes, fresh basil and garlic.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (or fresh lemon juice)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can Bush’s Reduced Sodium Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Bush’s Reduced Sodium Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half or quarters
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Whisk together oil, vinegar (or lemon juice), salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Add drained beans, tomatoes and basil to a large mixing bowl. Pour oil/vinegar/garlic mixture over top; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.